Aside from age, there are other reasons someone might not have enough lashes. These may include:
- Scrubbing or rubbing eyelashes too hard, which can damage the skin and cause delicate eyelashes to fall out
- Medical conditions
- Some medications and treatments
The good news is that there are a number of options to help give the appearance of fuller, longer lashes. Many of them are temporary fixes, but they can help you feel better about your appearance. Getting the amazing lashes is about more than just finding the right mascara — it's also about creating the perfect canvas for your makeup products. Moisturizing and caring for your eyelashes is essential.
RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner is a finely-callibrated, breakthrough cosmetic formula to address the visual signs of eyelash aging and stress. This #1 selling , award-winning formula enhances lashes and protects against breakage while improving flexibility & shine for more dramatic lashes.
How It Works
- Concentrated Formula. One-Stroke Application.
- Curl Effect® helps naturally lift and curl the eyelashes.
- Proprietary blend of scientifically-advanced technology and natural botanicals join in concert to protect against breakage and brittleness.
- Improve flexibility, moisture, and shine for more dramatic-looking eyelashes.
Millennium Day Spa & Salon carries all RevitaLash & RevitaBrow product lines.
BIOPEPTIN COMPLEX®Proprietary blend of biotin, green tea extract (rich in panthenol), peptides, and lipids. Helps condition and strengthen lashes while defending from breakage and brittleness.
GINSENG & SWERTIA JAPONICAPlant extracts high in anti-oxidants and vitamin B. Helps protect and revitalize.
SAW PALMETTOHigh in fatty acids and plant sterols. Helps condition and shine.
WHEAT PROTEINHigh in amino acids, peptides, and B vitamins. Helps fortify, smooth, and condition.
Hypoallergenic • Non-irritating • Dermatologist Reviewed • Ophthalmologist Reviewed • Clinically Tested • Not Tested on Animals